What to Expect
Our Worship Service starts at 10:45 am every Sunday.
On Sunday we come together as a local church body to worship our Lord and Savior. We would love to have you join us!
WE WORSHIP BY:
- Singing songs of praise to God. This section of the service lasts about 15 minutes
- Studying and learning from the Bible, in the form of a sermon message delivered by our pastor or a guest speaker
- Giving tithes and offerings, which allows us to affirm the truth that everything we have belongs to God
- Having special classes for our kids to grow in Christ and learn about the word of God
A typical Sunday service will last for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Every Sunday morning, you will be greeted by a pair of Calvary members. They are there to welcome you to Calvary, hand-out bulletins, and answer any questions you may have.
SINGING SONGS OF PRAISE
We usually sing four songs during our worship service. These songs can range from traditional hymns to songs that you hear on the radio. We love to have a healthy mix of traditional and modern here at Calvary.
Right after we are done singing our praises to God, the children are invited to head down stairs for a variety of classes that are suited for four different age groups.
- Infants & Toddlers - We have loving volunteers to watch babies and toddlers in our nursery (ages 0-3 yrs.).
- Preschool & Kindergarten Class - Kids that are 4 - 6 years of age are invited to come to our preschool/kindergarten class. In this class the kids are taught a Bible based curriculum that includes lots of fun and games.
- Elementary Class - Kids that are in elementary school are invited to come to a super fun and engaging class that teaches the Bible in a way that is perfect for their age.
The sermon is a time that we can all be together to learn and study the word of God, given in the form of a sermon. Sermons at Calvary are given by our Pastor/Elders or by a guest speaker. This portion of the service lasts about 30 to 45 minutes. To view recent sermons, click here.
TITHES & OFFERINGS
During every worship service we have a traditional passing of the offering plate. We also have several ways to give digitally. To find out more about how giving is an act of worship and to see the different ways that you can give, click here.
END OF SERVICE
At the end of each service we sing one last song of praise. After the service feel free to stick around and connect with the people of Calvary.